Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Day- 363 Days

     My 'A' key is sticking. Eff. Just appreciate that every 'A' you see was probably pressed twice. This is one of the many new and wonderful additions to my laptop's list of quirks. My left button has sunken in and now shakes around and in the right corner where the bottom of the screen meets the base, the plastic frame holding the screen is kind of open. The hinge where the two laptop sides meet comes apart mostly and it closes slightly unaligned, the lid off with the base. And now a shitty 'A' key. Sweet.

     I don't want it to seem like I'm some depressed teenager that fits the stereotype but I am confused constantly and slightly angsty. It happens. But I'm also very quirky as well, not unlike my laptop. I love D&D, (Dungeons and Dragons to those of you who don't somehow know from the numerous nerd jokes made), and want DM so bad. I'm possibly going to start up a group with a few friends. It'll be my first try and I'm sure it'll be a little shaky at first but I'm confident it'll be fun. I'm a writer though so it can't be too hard, regardless of my skill or lack thereof. I'm also currently playing in a group that manages to meet every other month or so. Needless to say, we haven't gotten too far. I play a Goliath Warden named Guardian Auron. Holy shit my geek is coming out. I also drive a motorcycle and save hijacked planes while hanging with Obama. I don't think that that helped too much. Anyways...

     So yeah, I'm very imaginative and love to write and I'm actually working on multiple story ideas right now. Only two that I've deeply delved into and others that are waiting in the wings to get ample attention to get going on the path to actual books. My main two are a teen fiction idea, and a fiction/fantasy idea. I love them so much. Strangely my other two ideas I got from listening to songs by Death Cab for Cutie and Barenaked Ladies. I don't know why that's strange but music is very influential with me. I've been in choir since third grade maybe? Band since sixth? Unfortunately choir wouldn't fit into my schedule this year but our teacher retired last year so it's not too bad. I'm a percussionist and mostly stick to playing mallets. Marimbas, Xylophones, Bells, etc. I've thought about singing as a career but it's too flimsy even though I love it so much. That's another thing I forgot to mention. I'm very random. My conversation flow is from burkas to Sweden to Corny Dogs in minutes. :D

     It also helps that I've been up since 2:00 p.m. yesterday. This morning is schedule pick up for school! Wow that sounds lame. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment