Well, my first day started off pretty good. Each of the two people I'm up against for Valedictorian are in my Statistics and Physics classes respectively. Sigh, so that's slightly stressful but they're both pretty nice. That makes it even worse. Haha, so my first two classes passed without incidence and then there was Health. I'm the oldest person in that class. So many loud fish and sophomores. I could barely write, the cacophony was so loud. So that was long and bothersomely dull. Then came band where I met my new percussion teacher, or rather saw him. His appearence was so odd to me. At certain angles he was incredibly attractive, but at others, gaunt and unattractive. As I stared at him this phenomena just kept amazing me. Cute. Weird. Attractive. Unappealing. Cute again. It was just craziness. I hope he's a great teacher!
Then I went to A lunch, being told that that was where I was supposed to go and found a table with most of my awesome friends, and I saw this cute fishy-looking kid and was just about to ask him to sit with us at our table because he looked so scared just standing there awkwardly. Unfortunately someone came from my AP Lit class to inform me that I had been misinformed about my lunch schedule and I had to leave before I could invite him to sit with us. AP Lit was amazing because I've been waiting to have this teacher since senior year so that was good, then BCIS where I encountered what? Another cute fishy-looking kid. Sigh. What the hell is with all the cute people when I decide to be relationshipless?!?!?!? Oh, but before BCIS and after AP Lit when I went to the correct B Lunch, my friends and I saw three foreign exchange students standing awkwardly in the lunchroom. A Swedish girl, some other girl and a cute German junior. So, we went to talk to them and they all looked at us and turned around after answering curtly. WTF? Ugh, anyways, then after BCIS where I think fishy boy #2 kept looking at me, I went to Government and Economics and was bored to tears. Then AP Music Theory and that was only okay. So, that was my day! Rather uninteresting as far as any reader out there is concerned but it is what it is.
Oh, and I hung out with a friend and did homework after school so I got home too late to work out. Sigh. Maybe next week? Damn I'm lazy. Not a very good quality I admit but, "I am what I am, and what I am needs no excuses."
No comments:
Post a Comment