Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well, Things Definitely Got Interesting- 350 Days

     Okay, so, I'm into my second week of school and things have, how do I say it, heated up? Maybe that's not quite right. I'm completely crushing on my new teacher. Hardcore. Sigh. Something is wrong with me. Do I just naturally look for unhealthy/strange relationships to form? Maybe so. For now during this single year to figure myself out, as someone said, "I can play with me boy toy in my head." Double sigh. I just want people to even get to know. I also need to learn to be okay being alone. Even though it fundamentally feels wrong. Anywho, besides me being pathetic...
     School is going well so far. Slightly overwhelming at times but I'm chugging along. Even with all my AP classes. I have reconnected quite a bit with my best friend Devin! (Not the ex/friend I had problems with.) She's the bomb.com as children said years ago. I'm also delving into AP Music Theory more and more and I love theory. It makes me tremendously happy. Along with that is getting more and more into band. Playing just feels natural, like writing. The tone of the keys, the weight of the mallets, the rhythms my arms and heart and body fall into, it's just an amazing experience. I pity anyone who hasn't been touched by music. It's a part of myself that I never could have found anywhere else.
     Oh, also, yesterday morning, I woke up with what I have been calling a Jank Left Eye. My left eye lid is swollen like a sty but it did it once before but then disappeared but I'm hoping it does the same thing again. It hurt worst earlier today and now hurts least. I just hate it. On the plus side, I've uncovered and been excessively abusing the word Jank. So many wonderful uses.

Jank- Adjective; The quality of being absurdly bad, nasty, or just funkily strange.

     Maybe it did come from iCarly but I don't care! That show is hilarious! I love it. Now, one thing was I want to become a better player in band and so I was thinking about getting lessons from my teacher. Not at all influenced by the fact that he's cute, smart, funny, sweet and insanely attractive. Of course this is all one-sided. Triple sigh. Not that I'd ever say anything. How could I? One, he's a teacher. Two, he's professional. Three, he has never acted in any way other than as a teacher towards me. And a distant one at that. It's unrequited love. Crush. Love/Crush. I guess I just have to be one of those people. But it's okay. It won't be too long before I hopefully get over it and then after that I'll graduate. Oh how difficult it is just to be a teenager. Woe is me. Whine, whine, whine. I need to buck up.
     Oh, and I've decided to include a quote relevant to my current situations/moods in all my posts, and this is this one's.

     "I got birds in my ears and a devil on my shoulder and a phone to the other and I can't get a hold of her and what's a crush to do? What's a crush to do when he can't get through? I'm obsessed and stressed with this mess, I can't think of things to write down. To type down. And these fingertips are moving faster than these lips. So you can only imagine how jealous my mouth is. So you can only imagine how jealous my mouth is." - Risque, Cute Is What We Aim For

No comments:

Post a Comment