Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Disappointments and Annoyances- 243 Days

     I feel utterly unimportant. I feel like someone people check in with occcasionally when they think about it, or a blog someone reads when they're bored, or someone people only like when I'm happy. Then when I'm upset which must be boring, the people vanish. I can still taste the upheaved dirt from the speed with which they left. I can't be this beacon of happy and entertainment for everyone on the time. Then, when I want someone to notice or just ask if I'm okay, nothing. Part time friends are mostly what I've got.
     My friend Phillip absolutely pissed me off today. He's a freaking music nazi. He likes jazz, jazz, and only jazz and maybe some classical and opera. I like almost everything, so when I want to listen to something from a musical, or with a dance beat, or even just rock/alternative music, all I hear is "that's shit, that's crap, I hate this, what the hell is this?, this is terrible " and I almost just screamed at him today. Okay, good for you. You know what you like. I'm glad that you are so vocal about your opinions, but it's really not fucking necessary. There are so many ways to get across, "Hey, I'm just not really digging the music," or 'That's just not my style." But if you're in my car, or around me and you say stuff like that, that's hugely crossing a line. That's being downright rude and sometimes cruel. Sorry to burst your bubble, but jazz is not THESOLEGREATESTTHINGONTHISEARTH. It's another genre. I can't think of how many times I've listened to stuff that I hated listening to, but I put up with it because hey, he's my friend and I'm trying to be courteous. I never say any of that to him about it. No matter how many NUMEROUS instances I want to. I like Ke$ha. So? I could care less if you like it or not. I hate when people assume you need to know opinion RIGHTNOW. Alright, that was my ranty section of this post.
     I don't honestly feel like I possess a real friend. Some I could call up at any moment if I needed something (within reason) or that I can tell everything to, or that loves the same kind of interests I love. And that's utterly depressing. Yeah. Short post. Sorry about that.

"Everyone's a letdown it just deepens on how far down they can go." -Newport Living, Cute Is What We Aim For

No comments:

Post a Comment