#1- Mitch Hewer from Britain's "Skins."
Holy crap, what is there not to like about this gorgeous, gorgeous guy? He's blonde (Perk #1), he's British (Perk #2), he's hot (Perk #4) and well, just look at him. Really. Gah. I read he might be moving to California and I got too excited. Too bad he's straight and only played a gay character on Skins. His voice is soft and his eyes are blue and if I could be anyone besides myself, I would most definitely be this beautiful man. To my knowledge he hasn't been in much else other than Skins, but boy would I love to see whatever he does in the future.
#2- Channing Tatum from recently advertised in "The Eagle."
Just, wow. While I love Mitch for being his cute little self, I like Channing (despite his name) for being a mostly manly man with a few exceptions of the metropolitan/metrosexual look. Doesn't diminish his brilliance any though. The name Channing does a little. I would call him ChanChan or something else entirely if I were Jenna Dewan. His voice makes him seem a little duhhhhh, but I like it nonetheless. He just has that powerful and dominating presence and a strong jaw and well, look at him. Nuff said.
My most favorite parts in Love And Other Drugs were not the frequent nude shot done by Anne Hathaway. My favorites, were the ones of Jake Gyllanhaal. Oh goodness. I don't understand how Maggie is so unattractive. Maybe he got all of the good look genes. His eyes are incredible. Plus I love his smile. This is going to sound atypical, but I didn't care for him in Brokeback Mountain. Too "I'm a big ol' straight man and I don't even know what gay means but I'll practically rape Heath with all our clothes on." Just didn't like it. But, not the point. This guy? MEGA fine.
#4 Sam Worthington most famous in James Cameron's "Avatar."
Again. Look at him. He's also an Aussie, so his accent is to die for which on a sidenote brings me to Hugh Jackman. GAH. How do english speaking countries so far from me produce such attractive people. He has the jaw, some very mysterious eyes and can most definitely rock the stubble look. I love stubble. I don't care for beards or mustaches or goatees or soul patches, just stubble. And maybe some of the condemned if they look REALLY good. He's just wonderful. Yes. End.
Alright, well that's all I have effort for for now. I feel much better. There is nothing like sexy therapy when you're upset. Until next time!
"Hey there sugar baby saw you twice at the pop show. You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll. I like you a lot, lot, think you're really hot, hot. Know you think you're special when we dance real crazy. Glamourphonic, electronic, disco baby. I like you a lot, lot, all we want is hot, hot. Boys, boys, boys. We like boys in cars. Boys, boys, boys. Buy us drinks in bars. Boys, boys, boys. With hairspray and denim and boys, boys, boys. We love them. We love them."- Boys Boys Boys, Lady Gaga



No comments:
Post a Comment